May 18, 2008

Active sentence to Passive sentence

Changing Active sentence to Passive sentence

(Active sentence)
Good morning, everyone! Today, I want to introduce our new product to you. I'll talk about this product for 10 minutes. I'll take questions at the end of my talk.
What I want to introduce to you is a solar phone. The solar phone uses solar energy to operate. This can reduce electronic energy by using solar energy. So we can down the cost of the phone. We will release this item at the department store at first. Also people can order it by internet in advance.
I expect this solar phone make a big profit. I believe firmly this solar phone can hit the market strongly. Thank you!

(Passive sentence)
Good morning, everyone! Today, our new product will be introduced to you. This product will be talked about for 10 minutes. Questions will be taken at the end of my talk.
A solar phone is what I want to introduce to you. It is used solar energy to operate. It can be reduced electronic energy by using solar energy. So the cost of the phone can be down. It will be released at the department store at first. Also it can be ordered by internet in advance.
This solar phone is expected to make a big profit. It can be believed firmly to hit the market strongly. Thank you!

No comments: