Apr 6, 2008

Floor Plan description(4.3 homework)


Let me tell you about my livingroom.
One side of the room, there is a big window which connects to a balcony.
It shines for longtime during daytime, I like to reading books on armchair in front of the window.
In the back of the armchair, there stands a lamp.
Do you remember? It was your wedding present for me. I love it so much!
On the right side of the lamp, there is a tall, dark brown cabinet.
I keep my favorite books and magazines in it.
Next to the cabinet, on the corner of right wall, there is a big green plant named rubber tree.
I bought it 3 years ago, it grows very well and fast due to the bright sunshine.
In front of the plant, there is a long sofa on the right side of the wall.
On the either side of the sofa, there lies two cushions.
I used to lie down on the sofa, and enjoy to see the beautiful sunset from the window.

No comments: