Apr 15, 2008

would - assignment

When I was a child, I used spend time at the mountain in the back of my house. I used to catch grasshoppers, barbecue and eat them with my friends. At that time, I thought it was very yummy, but nowadays I can't eat, even catch it.
At the backyard of my house, my father made me a wooden cabin, I would spend all the afternoon with my sister. It was a small castle to us.
During my middle schooldays, I would listen to pop songs of ABBA, Carpenters, Beatles, etc. During these days, I have joined the Literature Club, and would read poems.
In my schooldays, I must used to very weak compared by other friend. I would have a cold often and get tired easily. After I came back home from school, first of all I would take a nap before dinner. Subsequently, taking a nap is my most favorite time till now.
Time goes so fast, but I feel very happy when I memorize my schooldays, especially the time playing at the mountain with my friends.

No comments: